Certified Mold Remediation Professional (CMRP)
The Certified Mold Remediation Professional (CMRP) professional certification program is designed to provide individuals with the knowledge and skills required to handle mold remediation safely and effectively. The program covers the planning and remediation phases, personal protective equipment and chemical protective clothing, work practices for reducing exposure, and decontamination techniques. Through this program, participants will gain an in-depth understanding of the mold remediation process and the necessary steps to minimize exposure and ensure a safe and healthy environment.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Understand the planning and remediation phases of mold remediation.
- Identify and properly use personal protective equipment and chemical protective clothing.
- Implement work practices for reducing exposure to mold during remediation.
- Use proper decontamination techniques to ensure a safe and healthy environment.
- To be certified as CMRP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Planning and Remediation Phases
- Personal Protective Equipment and Chemical Protective Clothing
- Work Practices for Reducing Exposure
- Decontamination Techniques