Certified Natural Language Processing Professional (CNLPP)
The Certified Natural Language Processing Professional (CNLPP) professional certification program is designed to equip individuals with the knowledge and skills required to analyze, understand, and generate human language using advanced computational techniques. The program is aimed at professionals who are looking to enhance their understanding of natural language processing and gain a deeper understanding of the cutting-edge technologies that are transforming the field.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Provide a comprehensive overview of natural language processing and deep learning
- Cover advanced text preprocessing techniques and raw text analysis
- Delve into topic modeling, word embeddings, and language generation
- Explore advanced applications of natural language processing and deep learning
- Apply the knowledge in various industries including finance, healthcare, marketing, and more.
- To be certified as CNLPP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Introduction to Natural Language Processing and Deep Learning
- Text Preprocessing Techniques and Raw Text Analysis
- Topic Modeling, Word Embeddings, and Language Generation
- Advanced Applications of Natural Language Processing and Deep Learning