Certified Nonprofit Manager (CNP)
This course will focus on the most crucial part of nonprofit organizations: your mission and how to define it. You’ll also delve into governance and leadership challenges, as well as nonprofit laws and codes of behavior. Following that, you’ll consider how to best administer your volunteer program. You’ll learn how to manage nonprofit finances and, more importantly, construct a budget. This course will also teach you how to advertise yourself and raise money through earned income and fundraisers.
Finally, you will have an awareness of the value of diversity, equity, and inclusion inside your business, as well as how to attain these goals.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Distinguish between the various nonprofit sectors.
- Define the mission and vision of your nonprofit.
- Determine the governance and leadership responsibilities.
- Use your leadership talents to guide volunteers.
- Make a fundraising strategy.
- Determine marketing and communication strategies.
- Implement DEI in your company.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of work experience in Nonprofit Management
- To be certified as CNP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
Module 1: Governance and Leadership
Module 2: Volunteer Management
Module 3: Fund Development
Module 4: Human Resources