Certified Office Manager
Office managers are essential in each corporate office, ensuring that daily operations operate smoothly. This comprehensive online course will prepare you for a career as an office manager and provide you with a skill set that is highly transferrable. You’ll master effective business management tactics as well as key computer software skills, such as how to use QuickBooks Online and Microsoft Office products properly.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Learn the fundamentals of the Microsoft Office suite, which includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook.
- Set up a company file in QuickBooks Online successfully.
- Conduct a basic examination of accounts, financial papers, and reports.
- Carry out necessary bookkeeping chores and activities
- Basic accounting principles are understood and applied to bookkeeping operations.
- Understand the complete marketing process, including the ethical and technological roles.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of work experience in Office Management
To be certified as Certified Office Manager, students should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers. Each exam would consist of 50 multiple-choice questions.
Candidate may be exempted to take the examination based on certain criteria.
Module 1: Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Expert Certification Training
Module 2: Professional Bookkeeping with QuickBooks Online
Module 3: Management Training
Module 4: Project Management for Executives