Certified Payroll Manager
Payroll is one of the most rapidly changing industries in business today. This course will prepare you for a career as a payroll manager while also giving you MBA-level business management abilities. You will learn fundamental aspects of payroll after completing this course.
Because payroll laws are complicated, businesses rely on experienced payroll teams and capable leaders to navigate them. This course will assist you in developing important managerial abilities so that you may lead and manage others. You’ll learn about popular management strategies, employment rules, and how to identify your management style.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Develop basic managerial and practical abilities.
- Learn how taxes effect a sole proprietorship, partnership, or corporation.
- Understand the bargaining process, assess negotiation types, and examine successful negotiation methods in a variety of situations.
- Understand the seven managerial disciplines that are necessary for corporate success.
- Determine whether rules and regulations apply to employers’ payroll procedures.
- Explain how to use the forms for withholding, depositing, and reporting federal income taxes.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of work experience in Payroll Management
To be certified as Certified Payroll Manager, students should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers. Each exam would consist of 50 multiple-choice questions.
Candidate may be exempted to take the examination based on certain criteria.
Module 1: Payroll Practice and Management
Module 2: Financial and Accounting Management
Module 3: Organizational Development and Change
Module 4: Project Management for Executives