Certified PR Strategy Professional (CPRSP)
The Certified PR Strategy Professional (CPRSP) professional certification program covers the fundamental principles of public relations in the modern era of communication and digital media. The program provides a comprehensive overview of the importance of public relations in today’s society, along with practical techniques and strategies to effectively manage a brand’s image and reputation. The program also delves into the impact of digital media on public relations and the tools and techniques needed to succeed in this ever-changing landscape.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the principles and practices of public relations.
- Understand the importance of culture, communication, and value in shaping public perception.
- Learn about the building blocks for online PR and its role in modern public relations.
- Examine the influences on present-day PR practice and how to navigate them effectively.
- Develop skills and techniques to create effective PR strategies in various industries and contexts.
- Learn to analyze and evaluate PR campaigns for effectiveness and success.
- To be certified as CPRSP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Everybody’s public relations
- A shift in culture, communication, and value
- Building blocks for online PR
- Influences on present-day PR practice