Certified Predictive Analysis Professional (CPAP)
The Certified Predictive Analysis Professional (CPAP) program focuses on developing the skills and knowledge required to effectively analyze data and build predictive models. This program provides participants with a comprehensive understanding of the essential algorithms used in making predictions, as well as the tools and techniques used to analyze complex data. The program covers topics such as model building, performance evaluation, and big data analysis.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Gain an understanding of the essential algorithms used in making predictions
- Learn techniques to analyze and understand complex data
- Develop skills in building predictive models while balancing performance and complexity
- Understand the importance of big data analysis in predictive modeling.
- To be certified as CPAP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- The Two Essential Algorithms for Making Predictions
- Understand the Problem by Understanding the Data
- Predictive Model Building: Balancing Performance, Complexity, and Big Data
- Penalized Linear Regression