Certified Procurement Contract Management Professional (CPCMP)
The Certified Procurement Contract Management Professional (CPCMP) professional certification program is designed to equip procurement professionals with the skills and knowledge required to effectively manage procurement contracts. The program covers the fundamentals of procurement contract management, including preparing a contract management plan and managing contractual disputes. The certification program also covers fit-for-purpose contract management, managing contract implementation and change, and special considerations for contract types such as works and plant contracts, goods contracts, information systems contracts, and consulting services contracts. By the end of the program, participants will have a comprehensive understanding of procurement contract management and the ability to apply best practices to ensure successful contract outcomes.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Understand the fundamentals of procurement contract management
- Develop and implement a fit-for-purpose contract management approach
- Effectively manage contract implementation, change, and value engineering
- Manage contractual disputes and apply contractual remedies
- Understand special considerations for different types of contracts
- To be certified as CPCMP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Introduction and The Fundamentals of Procurement Contract Management
- Fit-for-Purpose Contract Management
- Managing Contract Implementation and Change
- Special Considerations for Contract Types