Certified Product Marketing Manager (CPMM)
The Certified Product Marketing Manager (CPMM) qualifications demonstrate a deep understanding of the product marketing functions that ensure the product’s success in the marketplace. The CPMM approach starts with a successful launch and continues as the product matures and eventually declines. Pricing actions, product-focused marketing communications efforts, and how the CPMM portrays the product to salespeople, the channel, and customers are all covered in the test.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Learn about product marketing best practices and how to use them in your company.
- More effectively manage the product lifecycle’s commercialization phase.
- Develop a more sophisticated management approach for your product line.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of work experience in Marketing Supervisory Level
- To be certified as CPMM, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
Module 1: Branding
Module 2: Product Marketing Psychology
Module 3: Product Management
Module 4: Marketing & Lead Generation