Certified Professional CEO (CPCEO)
The Certified Professional CEO is a certification program created for global business leaders (CEOs and senior managers) as well as up-and-coming business leaders who wish to advance their education and professional experience.
The Certified Professional CEO program is divided into four modules, each of which contains advanced business information. A knowledge-based assessable assignment supports each module.
- Provide strategic and managerial support to candidates
- Improve vision, thoughts, decision making, & ability to forecast and predict
- Develop personality and ability to question and find reasoning and leadership.
- Develop their strategic, managerial, and operational analysis skills.
- Demonstrate best practices by incorporating best practice concepts and processes.
- Apply analytical tests and evaluation techniques and methodologies.
- Master’s Degree
- A minimum of 10 years of work experience in Senior Management Level
To be certified as Certified Professional Chief Executive Officer, candidates’ plethora of experience and finely honed leadership skills are evaluated by AIBM team of experts during executive meetups.
Candidate must demonstrate that they have functional know-how and technical skills to climb the lower rungs of the corporate ladder, and have cultivated more visionary perspective needed to make Senior upper management decisions.
Candidate may be required to make 30 minutes preparation incorporating certification modules, followed by questions by panelists.
Module 1: Managing Human Resources
Module 2: Marketing Dynamics
Module 3: Financial Planning and Analysis
Module 4: Leadership Dynamics
Module 5: Strategic Direction and Planning