Certified Professional CFO (CPCFO)
One of the most well-known organizations in the US for financial management and investment, AIFB, administers the Certified Professional CFO accreditation. By gaining CPCF,O certification, candidates show that they have mastered the field of financial management, acquired the necessary abilities, and vowed to uphold the key principles and code of ethics of the AAIFM. Obtaining the CPCFO accreditation increases your skill set and shows that you have a specified degree of industry expertise, elevating you to the position of leader in financial management.
For Financial Executives, Leaders, and Senior Managers working in industry and government who are keen to achieve successful financial management and execution, the CPCFO certification is a distinctive and cutting-edge management curriculum.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Maintain a strong system of internal controls to protect the assets of the business and to manage risk exposure through effective forms of control.
- Uphold the transparency concept when creating and delivering financial data to internal and external users.
- Make sure to prepare financial information with care and good faith, and to ensure that it is accurate, timely, and gives a true and fair assessment of the organization’s financial performance and condition, as well as compliance with all relevant legal obligations.
- Respect the privacy of all confidential information obtained throughout the course of business and refrain from misusing it or disclosing it unless specifically authorized by someone else or required by law.
- Master’s Degree
- A minimum of 10 years of work experience in Senior Management Level in Financial Management
To be certified as Certified Professional CFO, candidates’ plethora of experience and finely honed leadership skills are evaluated by AIBM team of experts during executive meetups.
Candidate must demonstrate that they have functional know-how and technical skills to climb the lower rungs of the corporate ladder, and have cultivated more visionary perspective needed to make Senior upper management decisions.
Candidate may be required to make 30 minutes preparation incorporating certification modules, followed by questions by panelists.
Module 1: Financial Forecasting Planning and Budgeting
Module 2: Capital Management & Budgeting Under Risk
Module 3: Leverage and Capital Structure
Module 4: Failure and Reorganization