Certified Professional CHRO (CPCHRO)
HR leaders today are expected to go beyond the traditional, tactical nature of their jobs — recruitment, remuneration, and benefits — to wider projects that span the entire enterprise. You’ll be expected to adapt to digital and technological developments, embrace diversity programs, and provide ongoing talent management advice to company executives. You’ll also be expected to develop business culture and express inclusive efforts that create an environment that fosters a loyal workforce.
The Certified Professional Chief Human Resources Officer certification is a program that will better prepare you to handle these growing duties. This robust program will empower you to develop a strategic mindset, hone your effective decision-making skills, and guide you in taking your organization’s talent to the next level through a mix of timely, highly impactful modules that combine theory and real-world case studies, as well as video lectures and virtual fireside chats.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Understand the necessary abilities for success and how the CHRO differs from other HR leadership positions.
- Learn how to effectively provide and balance the complete spectrum of CHRO responsibilities (e.g., talent strategy, CEO succession, executive remuneration, counseling/coaching CEO/ELT).
- Learn how to effectively manage and create relationships with the HR department, the CEO, C-suite peers, the Board of Directors, and external stakeholders.
- Improve your grasp of human capital and personnel strategy decisions so you can advise and coach others.
- Master’s Degree
- A minimum of 10 years of work experience in Senior Management Level in Human Resources Management
To be certified as Certified Professional Chief Human Resources Officer, candidates’ plethora of experience and finely honed leadership skills are evaluated by AIBM team of experts during executive meetups.
Candidate must demonstrate that they have functional know-how and technical skills to climb the lower rungs of the corporate ladder, and have cultivated more visionary perspective needed to make Senior upper management decisions.
Candidate may be required to make 30 minutes preparation incorporating certification modules, followed by questions by panelists.
Module 1: Elevating the CHRO Role
Module 2: Human Capital and Talent Strategy
Module 3: Leading Culture and Organizational Change
Module 4: Executive Presence and Influence in the C-Suite