Certified Professional Florist (CPF)
The floristry industry will always be popular because no wedding, christening, or special event would be complete without a beautiful bouquet of flowers. Floristry is a fantastic business that can be extremely profitable if you have the passion and dedication to see it through. If you enjoy flowers and aren’t afraid to put in the effort to get things started, this could be the perfect business for you.
You will learn the skills and develop the proficiency required for a career in the floral world as you progress through your lessons. You’ll be surprised at how quickly you learn the art of floral design. You’ll also learn about the most common flower varieties, the most recent flower care and handling techniques, where and how to buy wholesale flowers, and much more.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Become the most well-known florist in your area.
- Recognized floral professionals will teach you the best current practices.
- Excellent marketing tool for your flower shop.
- Refresh your design skills.
- Discover the most recent design trends.
- Build credibility in your community by utilizing the accreditation’s logo and advertising tools.
Module 1: Loral Art Through the Eyes of Master Artists
Module 2: Modern Interiors Floral Design
Module 3: Seasonal Floral Design
Module 4: Sustainable Floral Design