Certified Professional Makeup Artist (CPMA)
Learning how to contour and create the ideal smokey eye are just two of the useful training modules included in the Certified Professional Makeup Artist certification.
This make-up course has the advantage that you can study while holding down a full-time job; you can study from any device at any time, so long as you have internet access.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Recognize current trends and makeup artistry.
- Learn about the evolution of makeup through the ages and view a timeline of significant occurrences.
- Know the duties, responsibilities, working environment, and other aspects of becoming a beauty makeup artist.
- Learn about the skin’s anatomy, products, and methods for resolving common skin problems.
- Know your tools. Learn how to choose a high-quality brush and how to take care of the various brushes you will need to utilize.
Module 1: Role of a Beauty Makeup Artist
Module 2: Skin Anatomy and Skin Care
Module 3: Corrective Makeup Techniques
Module 4: Hair styling for Makeup