Certified Professional Pet Psychologist (CPPP)
Pet owners all over the world are looking for behavioral specialists to help them with their cherished family pets, making pet psychology a highly sought-after field right now.
This course is intended to provide you with the knowledge you need to have a rewarding and successful career in pet psychology, helping many pet owners and their furry buddy on a regular basis.
The course has been created to give you a wealth of facts and knowledge about animal behaviour and how to handle them.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Know what animal psychology is and why it’s important to learn more about it.
- Discover the origins of pet psychology and how it might be applied today.
- Describe the benefits of learning about animal behavior.
- Identify the various eyesight talents of animals.
- Find out what concept formation is, how to utilize it, and why.
- See the differences between canines and humans by comparing their brains.
- Learn more about the canine and feline brains.
Module 1: How Animals See The World
Module 2: Concept Formation
Module 3: Basic Emotional and Motivational Processes and Social Emotions
Module 4: Spatial Reasoning