Certified Professional Public Speaker (CPPS)
The ability to inspire, engage, and enthuse others with your words and passion is a critical tool for leadership, sales, and virtually every other aspect of business. Great public speakers can communicate in a way that draws attention and inspires action. Poor public speakers, on the other hand, can tarnish their own reputation as an expert as well as the reputation of the organization they represent.
While we all know how to speak, it is a common misconception to believe that the same methods can effectively communicate important ideas and persuasive content to large groups of people. Most people are afraid of public speaking because they have never been taught how to do it well. Set aside your fears and relax as you learn how to master the art and science of persuasive public speaking.
This course is for anyone who wants to improve their confidence and capability in this important business and personal skill. The information presented is backed up by practical opportunities to improve the skills, aptitudes, and emotional mastery required to wow your audience.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Learn how to identify and overcome common public speaking fears and anxieties.
- Collect practical experience, feedback, and data that will help you improve your skills and confidence.
- Determine and improve your vocal qualities in order to make your delivery more interesting and appealing.
- Get detailed processes and emotional support for speech preparation and delivery.
- Create your own distinct presentation style that allows your personality and expertise to shine.
Module 1: Preparation and Delivery
Module 2: Overcoming the Fear of Public Speaking
Module 3: How to Become a Proficient Public Speaker
Module 4: Personal Development