Certified Property Development Manager (CPDM)
People have traditionally had financial security working in real estate. Despite all other resources, food, water, and land will always be more important than others. Even a city like London has had significant price peaks for real estate, and you can participate in this business yourself with the help of this certification for Certified Property Development Managers.
Following your successful completion, you will be more than capable of investigating potential properties, finding ways to save costs, and recommending top-notch property development designs based on the preferences of your clients. You will be equipped with the knowledge necessary to organize your finances, carry out market research, and carry out any other tasks necessary for business growth.
Certification Learning Objectives:
- Get a thorough introduction to working in property development, including the normal working hours, remuneration, and conditions for cleaners.
- Learn about the typical tools, goods, and techniques for property development that you will need to employ as a cleaner.
- Learn all there is to know about property development, including the methods you must employ and the levels of professionalism that are expected of you.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of work experience as a Property Development Manager
- To be certified as CPDM, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
Module 1: Property & Estate Agent
Module 2: Construction Estimation
Module 3: Property Marketing
Module 4: Negotiation Essential Skills