Certified Property Manager (CPM)
Owners, investors, and employers are aware that if a candidate holds the credential of Certified Property Manager, they have the skills necessary to enhance the value of any property, regardless of asset class. The outcome? CPMs might earn more than twice as much as the typical property manager. Wherever you manage, as a CPM, you’ll know more, accomplish more, and make more money.
Certification Learning Objectives:
- Recognize the fundamental tenets of property management as well as the users.
- Techniques for Operations and Maintenance in Property Management
- Optimum Property Management Techniques
- Methods of asset management and how to use them
- How to implement and manage Service Management strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of work experience in Property Management
- To be certified as CPM, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
Module 1: Asset analysis
Module 2: Maintenance and operations
Module 3: Property financing
Module 4: Property valuation and cash flow