Certified Quality Management Professional
Quality management has become a highly sought-after and lucrative vocation on a global scale. Leadership, communication, strategy, and technical abilities in quality and project management are all covered within the quality management body of knowledge. This course is designed to improve participants’ skills and equip them with the tools and approaches necessary to transition into this lucrative industry.
The most prevalent tools and procedures used by quality professionals will be highlighted in this course. It will also emphasize the leadership qualities that every quality professional should cultivate, as well as the team growth cycle that every quality team should follow.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Explain the importance of leadership and how it affects quality management systems.
- Describe the importance of quality in organizations and examine various quality schools and gurus’ teachings.
- To support continuous improvement programs, evaluate team dynamics and roles.
- Compare the most popular quality philosophies and methods and select the most appropriate for establishing priorities inside their company.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of work experience in Quality Management
To be certified as Certified Quality Management Professional, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers. Each exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions.
Candidate may be exempted to take the examination based on certain criteria.
Module 1: Leadership and Management in Quality
Module 2: Quality Basics and Definitions
Module 3: Building Teams in a Quality Management System
Module 4: Improvement Tools and Techniques