Certified Real Estate Investment, Leasing and Management Professional
For many pricey, high-performing individual properties, there has been an increasing need for expert property asset and facilities management as the number and quality of real estate in the Gulf have expanded tremendously. The current Covid-19 issue, which has put a lot of strain on property owners and their renters, has added to the demand for accurate reporting in an already fiercely competitive market. Additionally, property funds have now begun to reach a far wider audience.
Certification Learning Objectives:
- Recognize the role that real estate plays in the national, regional, and global economies as well as how the government works to promote and regulate the sector.
- Understanding how to manage returns to a variety of stakeholders and structure a property transaction with loan and equity
- Learn how lease drafting and tenant quality affect a property’s success.
- After the crisis, gain knowledge of fund strategies, property asset management, and facility management in the present context.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of work experience in Real Estate Investment, Leasing and Management
- To be certified as Certified Real Estate Investment, Leasing and Management Professional, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
Module 1: Financing Property Purchase
Module 2: Property Management
Module 3: Property Life Cycle Planning
Module 4: Ownership Forms and Goals