Certified Real Estate Marketing Specialist (CREMS)
Any business plan must include marketing as a crucial element. Marketing also plays a role in research, advertising, and sales efforts. The training assists in identifying the target market and opportunities through the use of particular tools for market research and the implementation of various outbound marketing methods to introduce the product.
Certification Learning Objectives:
- Branding: Making sure people recognize you
- Providing cross-channel connected experiences is traditional marketing
- To ensure optimum performance, testing
- Analytical and attribution tools might help you assess the results of your work.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of work experience as a Real Estate Marketing Specialist
- To be certified as CREMS, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
Module 1: Attraction Marketing Strategy
Module 2: Constant Client Contact Strategy
Module 3: The Ultimate Conversion System
Module 4: Strategic Marketing Alliances Strategy