Certified Recruitment Specialist
The ‘recruitment and selection’ job is critical in bringing in new staff. As a result, it has a huge impact on the organization’s ability to achieve its goals. This course will take you from the fundamentals to the more complex and strategic aspects of this crucial HR role. It will show you how to structure and implement your recruitment and selection methods in a logical and accurate manner.
Because this course is “certified,” it will include an exam at the conclusion to guarantee that students learn more, retain more information, and apply their knowledge more effectively in the job.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Define recruiting and selection and the critical role they play in an organization’s success.
- List the key steps to developing an effective recruitment strategy and selecting the most effective ways and sources for attracting qualified candidates.
- Select the most appropriate strategies for shortlisting and evaluating applicants, taking into account each candidate’s reliability and validity.
- For various candidates and scenarios, select and perform the most appropriate type of selection interview.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of work experience in Recruitment
To be certified as Certified Recruitment Specialist, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers. Each exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions.
Candidate may be exempted to take the examination based on certain criteria.
Module 1: Recruiting Qualified Candidate
Module 2: Interviewing and Probing Techniques
Module 3: Selecting the Best Applicants
Module 4: Effective Negotiation