The Certified Reliability Professional (CRP) program gives you the capabilities you need to manage, develop, analyze, test, manufacture, and maintain consistently reliable systems and products that bring customer satisfaction and business prospects. Reliability engineering is concerned with a product’s ability to demonstrate an anticipated likelihood of success over a predetermined period of time without endangering the product’s capacity to endure various stressors acting on it under certain environmental conditions.
Participants will learn how to comprehend and use probability distributions and analysis tools, improve their decision-making across the product life cycle, and implement best-in-class reliability engineering and management techniques into your company.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Learn how to run different reliability calculations and analyze actual data.
- Try out different RE tools and strategies.
- Understanding how the Asset Life Cycle is applied.
- Recognize reliability engineering’s core principles.
- Apply quantitative reliability techniques, such as Weibull and RAM analysis, to the analysis of plant equipment failure events.
- Calculate the Optimal Replacement Time using Preventative Replacement.
- Using failure statistical analysis, decide on the best maintenance procedures.
- Understand the principles and advantages of condition monitoring.
- Establish the ideal frequencies for the maintenance task.
- The use of several reliability tools.
- To be certified as CRP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Presentation slides
- Study references
Upon successful completion of the CRP training, participants will receive a “Certified Reliability Professional” certificate.
Who Should Attend:
- Reliability engineers
- Product managers
- Quality assurance professionals
- Manufacturing engineers
- Design engineers
- Project managers
- Anyone interested in learning best practices in reliability engineering and management