Certified Retail Sales Professional (CRSP)
The Certified Retail Sales Professional (CRSP) professional certification program is designed to equip individuals with the knowledge and skills required to succeed in the dynamic and highly competitive field of retail sales. This program covers a range of essential topics related to advertising, promotion, and sales strategies that are critical to success in the retail industry. Through this program, participants will gain a deeper understanding of the fundamental principles of retail sales and develop the necessary skills to thrive in this exciting and challenging field.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of advertising and promotion strategies
- Understand the principles of integrated marketing communications and how they can be applied in a retail setting
- Learn effective promotion tactics and techniques for boosting sales and increasing customer loyalty
- Master the art of sales promotion strategies and tactics to drive revenue and growth in the retail business.
- To be certified as CRSP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Advertising and Promotion Strategy
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Promotion Tactics and Techniques
- Sales Promotion Strategies