Certified Risk Based Inspection for Onshore Structures Professional (CRBIOSP)
The Certified Risk Based Inspection for Onshore Structures Professional (CRBIOSP) course includes a comprehensive understanding of API 580/581 compliant RBI methodologies as well as hands-on exercises.
This course is appropriate for new users and experienced users who have never attended an official training course or who desire retraining. Recommended is knowledge of new or obsolete pressure and asset integrity management of process equipment and piping. Alternately, experience designing, manufacturing, operating, or maintaining printing systems and relevant regulations/standards is preferred.
This API 580/581 training course will assist you in implementing RBI onshore software for risk-based testing. You will be able to perform detailed risk calculations and create risk-optimized test plans in accordance with API 580/581 upon completion of this course. Typical pressure vessels, heat exchangers, conduits, and pressure relief devices serve as the basis for the exercises.
Certification Program Objectives:
- API580 / 581 Methodology Formulation
- Analyze Failure Probability Factors and Background Failure Calculation Results
- Collect and organize Information effectively
- Calculate systematically risk and result interpretations
- Develop Optimal Inspection Plans
- Process Plant RBI Application of Acquired Knowledge Case Study
- To be certified as CRBIOSP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Presentation slides
- Study references
Upon successful completion of the CRBIOSP training, participants will receive a “Certified Risk Based Inspection for Onshore Structures Professional” certificate.
Who Should Attend:
- Onshore downstream and midstream petroleum, petrochemical, and gas processing industries.
- Appropriate for engineers specializing in integrity, materials, or corrosion, nondestructive inspection engineers, and inspectors.
- Plant and maintenance engineers and administrators.
- Engineering contractors and consultants that are affiliated.
- Introduction Risk Based Inspection (RBI) for Onshore Structures
- SIM Methodology
- Qualitative Risk Assessment for Fleet Structures
- Anode Retrofit Maintenance Program
- Assessment Process
- Mitigation and Risk Reduction
- Occurrence of Member Failures with Time