The Oil and Gas industry is essential to the expansion of the global economy. Offshore and marine engineering projects are both technically and monetarily complex. RBI entails the ability of project team members to inspect and maintain offshore platforms, as well as their competency during the project’s operation phase, which is essential to the project’s success. RBI for Pipeline (Onshore and Offshore) describes the numerous strategies necessary to manage the integrity and dependability of pipelines throughout their entire life cycle, from design to decommissioning.
AIBM has a “learn to ace” philosophy, and our team consists of professional and expert educators who ensure that your abilities and skills are enhanced by effectively acquiring course-specific knowledge. This training course seeks to disseminate sufficient knowledge of offshore and marine facility inspection and maintenance. This will improve the ability of offshore or marine engineers or administrators to comprehend the operation, inspection, and maintenance requirements and practices of the offshore, subsea, and marine industries.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Identify and evaluate the design, operation, maintenance, and demilitarization of pipelines in accordance with high and compatible standards.
- Implement effective integration and reliability strategies for pipeline management.
- Recognize in depth potential Pipeline Integrity Management failures.
- Exhibit the fundamental Assets Integrity Management Modules.
- Implement a PIMS to improve availability and proficiency over the long term.
- Identify and implement efficient inspection techniques for pipeline and risk assessment.
- Effectively communicate through the management of pipeline integrity.
- Develop a solid understanding of RBI in offshore and onshore pipeline operations.
- To be certified as CRBIPP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Presentation slides
- Study references
Upon successful completion of the CRBIPP training, participants will receive a “Certified Risk Based Inspection for Pipeline Professional” certificate.
Who Should Attend:
- Individuals or professionals occupying the positions of integrity engineers and leaders, pipelines maintenance, inspection/repair engineers, team leaders and managers, operation and production professionals, pipelines design engineers, construction engineers, commissioning engineers, corrosion engineers, and inspection engineers.
- Individuals interested in acquiring knowledge of the RBI procedure.
- Individuals wishing to improve their career prospects in asset integrity management or as inspection specialists.
- Introduction to RBI with risk assessment tools.
- Quantitative and qualitative risk assessment.
- Overview of Asset Integrity Management.
- RACI chart and methodology.
- Pipeline and oil field structure.
- Controlling measures and tools.
- Codes and standards Requirement of API 1160, PA 55 parts 1 & 2 (ISO 55000).
- Overview of KPIs (key performance indicators).
- Distinctive pipeline management.