RBI is a mechanism for risk-based prioritization and management of an inspection program’s activities. Typically, a small proportion of a plant’s equipment carries a disproportionate quantity of its risk. This inspection technique permits a change in inspection and maintenance resources to provide a higher level of service, allowing inspection and maintenance resources to be shifted to offer a productive degree of coverage on high-risk equipment while exerting the required effort on low-risk equipment.
AIBM has a “learn to ace” philosophy; our team consists of professional and expert educators who ensure that your abilities and skills are enhanced by effectively acquiring course-specific knowledge. This RBI training course will provide participants with a comprehensive overview of the RBI system, which efficiently determines the optimal combination of equipment inspection methods, scopes, and frequencies in accordance with API 580/581 standards. This course ensures that the likelihood of failure and the consequences of failure are minimized in order to determine the safe operating apertures for specific process equipment, such as static equipment or piping.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Reduce and optimize operational risk.
- During the effective process, increase plant availability and decrease unscheduled downtime.
- Evaluate and implement occurring damage mechanisms.
- Determine and reduce the costs of equipment inspection and maintenance without compromising safety or dependability.
- Increase the effectiveness of risk environment modifications.
- Evaluate methodology-specific potential failure mechanisms.
- Utilize effective methodologies and procedures in accordance with API 580/581.
- To be certified as CRBISEPP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Presentation slides
- Study references
Upon successful completion of the CRBISEPP training, participants will receive a “Certified Risk Based Inspection for Static Equipment and Pipes Professional” certificate.
Who Should Attend:
- Individuals and experts in the fields of maintenance, operations, and mechanical reliability.
- Professionals operating in the petrochemical industry as plant inspectors, engineers, and consultants.
- Individuals willing to acquire knowledge of the asset management process and instruments.
- Individuals who are interested in advancing their career prospects in the field of RBI or asset management.
- Introduction to RBI for static equipment and pipes.
- Overview of productive standards and implementation.
- Failure potential risk.
- Implementation of RBI methodology with its standards.
- Design and Inspection methods and techniques.
- Systematic measuring of equipment failures.
- Effective solutions.
- Implementation of cost-efficiency.
- Reassessment and updates.