Certified Risk Management Professional (CRMP)
The Certified Risk Management Professional (CRMP) professional certification program is designed to provide comprehensive knowledge and skills in the field of risk management and insurance. The program covers essential concepts, principles, and practices involved in identifying, assessing, and managing risks associated with personal and commercial property, liability, and life and health risks. It also provides insights into the private insurance industry and the legal framework governing risk and insurance. The certification program aims to equip professionals with the expertise and competency to effectively manage risks in their organizations and make informed decisions to protect against potential losses. The program consists of four modules, including Basic Concepts in Risk Management and Insurance, The Private Insurance Industry, Legal Principles in Risk and Insurance, and Personal Property and Liability Risks.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Develop a thorough understanding of the fundamental concepts, principles, and practices in risk management and insurance.
- Gain knowledge of the private insurance industry and its regulatory framework.
- Understand the legal principles governing risk and insurance, including contractual obligations, liability, and litigation.
- Learn to identify, assess, and manage personal property and liability risks, including those associated with automobiles, homes, and personal belongings.
- To be certified as CRMP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Basic Concepts in Risk Management and Insurance
- The Private Insurance Industry
- Legal Principles in Risk and Insurance
- Personal Property and Liability Risks