Certified Risk Manager (CRM)
Our CRM certification verifies your performance ability, technical knowledge, and dedication to quality as the only competency-based risk management credential. It indicates the discipline’s required level of education, experience, and ethics. Add our certification to your professional profile to show that you can effectively manage risk while also adding value to your company.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Demonstrate your understanding of important risk management competencies through practical experience.
- Create a valuable differentiator in the employment market as a competitive advantage
- Advanced risk management knowledge and competences
- Practical experience in the field
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of work experience as a Risk Management Professional
- To be certified as CRM, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
Module 1: Analyzing the Business Model
Module 2: Designing Organizational Risk Strategies
Module 3: Implementing the Risk Process
Module 4: Developing Organizational Risk Competency