Certified Rooms Division Professional (CRDP)
Executives in charge of the rooms division supervise all of the workers in a knowledgeable and competent manner, from the bell staff to the front desk personnel to the reservations team. Executives in the rooms division are proficient in technology, guest service, financial management, revenue management, human resources, and security in addition to rooms management. Your superb administration of every facet of the contemporary rooms division is recognized by industry experts.
Certification Program Objectives:
Your career aspirations can be further advanced, and you can demonstrate that you are among the finest in your field by obtaining the CRDP certification.
- High School Diploma and/or Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-5 years of work experience in Rooms Division Management
- To be certified as CRDP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
Module 1: Front Office Management
– Front Office Basics
Module 2: Guest Accounting
– Introduction of Guest Accounting
– Check out and settlement of Bills
Module 3: House Keeping Basics
– Responsibilities During Guest Stay
– Cleaning Routines
– Housekeeping Supervision
– Different surfaces used in Hotels and their care
– Fabrics used at Hotels and their Care
Module 4: Safety and Security