Certified Sales Manager
To create a consistent approach to sales team management, the training uses a number of case studies and exercises. To build a shared vocabulary around core sales management competencies, group presentations and self-assessment tools will be used.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Demonstrate characteristics of a successful sales manager in today’s market.
- To improve sales performance, create and deliver sales plans, manage sales territories, and apply various forecasting models.
- Assess and train the sales crew in order to boost sales and earnings.
- Conduct sales coaching and counseling sessions that are effective.
- Improve sales and employee retention by utilizing their leadership and team-building skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of work experience in a Sales
To be certified as Certified Sales Manager, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers. Each exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions.
Candidate may be exempted to take the examination based on certain criteria.
Module 1: Introduction to Sales Force Management
Module 2: Organizing, Staffing, and Training a Sales Force
Module 3: Directing Sales Force Operations
Module 4: Evaluating Sales Performance