Certified Search Marketing Professional (CSMP)
The Certified Search Marketing Professional (CSMP) certification program is designed to equip individuals with the knowledge and skills necessary to create and implement effective search engine marketing campaigns. Through a comprehensive curriculum, participants will learn about the various tools and techniques involved in search marketing, as well as strategies for researching and mapping out successful campaigns. The program also covers how to evaluate and optimize campaigns to achieve maximum results.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Providing a comprehensive understanding of search marketing and its role in digital marketing strategies
- Familiarizing participants with the tools and technologies involved in search marketing
- Developing proficiency in search marketing techniques and strategies
- Teaching effective methods for researching, mapping, and evaluating search marketing campaigns
- Equipping individuals with the skills to create and implement successful search engine marketing plans
- Providing an understanding of how to optimize campaigns to achieve desired outcomes.
- To be certified as CSMP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Introduction to Search Marketing and Tools
- Search Marketing Techniques and Strategies
- Researching, Mapping, and Evaluating Search Marketing Campaigns
- Formulating and Implementing a Successful Search Engine Marketing Plan