Certified Service Delivery Professional (CSDP)
The Certified Service Delivery Professional (CSDP) is a certification course designed to equip service professionals with the skills to deliver excellent service experiences. The course covers the fundamentals of service operations management, developing and using the service concept, relationship management for customers and suppliers, and service design and resource management. Participants will learn how to effectively manage service delivery, improve service quality, and build lasting relationships with customers and suppliers.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of service operations management and its importance in delivering excellent service experiences.
- Learn how to develop and use the service concept to meet the needs of customers and suppliers.
- Discover how to effectively manage relationships with customers and suppliers to improve service quality.
- Understand how to design services and manage resources to deliver consistent and high-quality service experiences.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of work experience in Service Operations
- To be certified as CSDP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Fundamentals of Service Operations Management
- Developing and Using the Service Concept
- Relationship Management for Customers and Suppliers
- Service Design and Resource Management