Certified Songwriting Professional (CSP)
Self-expression, being creative, and changing the world via your work. A dream job is to be a songwriter or singer-songwriter. How do you get there, though? What are the requirements to begin going? How is a song composed? How do you make music recordings? How can music be promoted and monetized?
This certification serves as your introduction to songwriting, taking you through the techniques and ideas you must comprehend to move the music from your head to paper and into people’s ears and souls.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Learn about the duties of a songwriter.
- Recognize the elements of a song and how to combine them.
- Study song structure.
- Possess the information necessary to write music on your own.
- Familiarize yourself with the tools needed to record music.
- Learn how to market your music and generate income from it.
Module 1: The Art of Songwriting
Module 2: Music Technology
Module 3: Melody, Harmony, Rythym, and Lyrics
Module 4: Copyright and Collaboration