Certified Spa Manager (CSM)
By focusing on two crucial areas, Sales & Marketing and Finance, the Certified Spa Manager course is created to provide participants with the tools to enhance income in their enterprises.
Through a deeper comprehension of contemporary Sales and Marketing strategies that are especially suited to the Spa environment, as well as through an appreciation of economics and budgeting, participants will leave the course better able to manage their jobs and resources.
With these abilities, users will be able to participate more actively in the company and boost income. Individuals that want to stand out in the very competitive spa market must take this course.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Recognize the significance of preparation and ask, “Where do we want to be?”
- Recognizing the P&L for forecasting and budgeting
- Create a sales strategy that uses figures.
- Implement a sales strategy using efficient marketing
- Promote Spa and Wellness by using your sales and marketing team.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of work experience as a Spa Manager
- To be certified as CSM, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
Module 1: Spa Management
Module 2: Stress Management Strategies
Module 3: Spa Cuisine
Module 4: Therapeutic Massage