Certified Sports Event Professional (CSEP)
The Certified Sports Event Professional (CSEP) professional certification is designed to provide the essential knowledge and skills necessary for successful sports event management. The program covers various aspects of event organization, planning, and management, as well as financial planning, control, and revenue maximization. Participants will learn about the impacts and legacies of sports events, as well as the marketing strategies required to promote them effectively.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Understand the fundamentals of sports event management, including industry trends and best practices.
- Learn the key components of event organization and planning process, including financial planning and control, revenue maximization, and bidding process.
- Understand the impacts and legacies of sports events and how to effectively market them.
- Develop the skills and knowledge necessary to successfully plan, organize, and manage sports events at a professional level.
- To be certified as CSEP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Introduction and Overview of Sports Events Management
- Event Organization and Planning Process
- Financial Planning, Control, and Revenue Maximization
- Impacts, Legacies, and Marketing of Sports Events