Certified Stock Trading Professional (CSTP)
The Certified Stock Trading Professional (CSTP) professional certification program covers various modules related to the stock trading industry. The program focuses on providing individuals with the knowledge and skills necessary to succeed in the fast-paced world of stock trading. Through the use of technical analysis tools and strategies, seasonal and sentiment analysis, comparative relative strength and breadth studies, and volume analysis and trading patterns, individuals will gain an in-depth understanding of the stock market and how to make profitable trades. By combining both theoretical and practical knowledge, the CSTP program aims to prepare individuals for success in the stock trading industry.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Understand and apply technical analysis tools and strategies to analyze stock market trends and patterns.
- Analyze seasonal and sentiment trends to make informed decisions on trading opportunities.
- Compare relative strength and breadth studies to identify potential market opportunities and trends.
- Analyze volume and trading patterns to determine market trends and make informed trading decisions.
- To be certified as CSTP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Technical Analysis Tools and Strategies
- Seasonal and Sentiment Analysis
- Comparative Relative Strength and Breadth Studies
- Volume Analysis and Trading Patterns