Certified Structured Finance Professional (CSFP)
The Certified Structured Finance Professional (CSFP) professional certification program is designed to equip candidates with a comprehensive understanding of the fundamental concepts and techniques involved in structured finance operations. The program covers various topics such as asset securitization, project finance, and leveraged acquisitions, among others. Through this program, candidates will develop the necessary skills to navigate the complexities of structured finance operations and make informed decisions.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Understand the characteristics and common features of structured finance operations.
- Analyze the current and future trends in the asset securitization activity.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of project finance and structured leasing transactions.
- Identify and manage the technical and financial issues associated with leveraged acquisitions.
- To be certified as CSFP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Characteristics and Common Features of Structured Finance Operations
- Asset Securitization Activity: Current and Future Trends
- Project Finance and Structured Leasing Transactions
- Leveraged Acquisitions: Technical and Financial Issues