Certified Supervisor (CS)
Individual and group debriefings, as well as psychometric tests, are used in this course. The course also includes case studies and participant presentations, which are followed by plenary discussions. Videos, team activities, and role plays are also utilized to illustrate very effective supervisory skills.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Determine the qualities of a successful supervisor’s leadership.
- To actively influence people, effectively apply managerial skills.
- Manage performance issues and assist the team in growing.
- Demonstrate coaching approaches to improve performance management.
- Create a motivating environment for their staff to invigorate and motivate them.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of work experience in a Supervisory Role
- To be certified as CS, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
Module 1: Modern Supervisor Skills
Module 2: Planning and Organizing for Supervisors
Module 3: Leadership, Motivation and Organizational Control
Module 4: Problem Solving