The Certified Supply Chain Consultant (CSCC) program is a specialized training designed for professionals in the supply chain and logistics fields. This certification is intended to provide participants with advanced skills in supply chain consulting, enabling them to offer expert guidance and solutions to organizations seeking to optimize their supply chain operations.
The CSCC program combines theoretical knowledge with practical application, emphasizing the importance of effective supply chain consulting in today’s complex business environment. By mastering the principles of supply chain management and consulting, professionals can help businesses streamline their processes, reduce costs, enhance efficiency, and ultimately improve their competitiveness.
Upon successful completion of the Certified Supply Chain Consultant program, participants will achieve the following objectives:
- Supply Chain Fundamentals: Gain a comprehensive understanding of supply chain concepts, principles, and strategies, including their role in business operations and competitive advantage.
- Consulting Skills: Develop effective consulting skills, including problem-solving, communication, and project management, to provide valuable guidance to organizations.
- Supply Chain Analysis: Learn how to analyze and assess supply chain operations, identify inefficiencies, and recommend improvements to enhance performance.
- Strategy Development: Acquire the ability to develop supply chain strategies tailored to the specific needs and goals of organizations.
- Technology Integration: Explore the role of technology, such as supply chain software and analytics tools, in optimizing supply chain processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 – 5 years of relevant work experience
- To be certified as CSCC, student should take up a 1.5 hours online exam conducted by AIBM.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Module 1: Introduction to Supply Chain Management
- Module 2: Supply Chain Strategy and Design
- Module 3: Supply Chain Planning and Forecasting
- Module 4: Procurement and Supplier Management
- Module 5: Logistics and Distribution Management
- Module 6: Supply Chain Optimization and Performance Measurement
* The modules of the certification are constantly updated and are subject to change.