Certified Supply Chain Finance Professional (CSCFP)
The Certified Fintech Professional (CFP) professional certification program covers the intersection of operations and finance within organizations and how they can be managed effectively. The program aims to provide professionals with a comprehensive understanding of the role of fintech in managing financial and supply chain risks. The program consists of four modules, which cover topics such as capital structure, integrated risk management, and supply chain finance. By completing this certification, professionals will gain the skills and knowledge necessary to implement effective operations-finance strategies in their organizations.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Develop an understanding of the interface between operations and finance
- Gain expertise in managing financial risk and capital structure
- Learn effective supply chain risk management strategies
- Acquire knowledge in the area of supply chain finance
- Understand integrated risk management in multinational corporations
- Develop skills to manage supplier financial risk with pre-shipment finance instruments.
- To be certified as CSCFP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Introduction to Operations-Finance Interface and Research Overview
- Capital Structure, Financial Risk, and Supply Chain Risk Management
- Integrated Risk Management in Multinational Corporations and Capacity Reshoring
- Supply Chain Finance and Managing Supplier Financial Risk with Pre-shipment Finance Instruments