Certified Sustainability Professional (CSP)
Are you ready to embark on an exciting career as a green-collar leader? You’ll establish yourself as a long-term business professional after completing this excellent online course. You’ll be prepared to lead a company’s sustainability strategy across numerous functional areas, such as sales, marketing, communications, new product development, global supply chain, operations, and corporate social responsibility.
You’ll begin by studying the fundamentals of green purchasing. Following that, you’ll discuss corporate social responsibility and carbon reduction initiatives. Environmental accounting, green transportation, and sustainability consultancy will also be covered.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Create and stick to a green procurement plan.
- Environmentally preferable purchasing, design for the environment, eco-control systems, and sustainable corporate practices should all be used.
- To address organizational needs, identify corporate social responsibility strategies.
- Practices for an Environmental Management System (EMS) should be developed and implemented.
- Choose and apply a number of environmental accounting techniques.
- Using green marketing-mix concepts, improve product positioning.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of work experience as a Sustainability Professional
- To be certified as CSP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
Module 1: Green Purchasing Fundamentals
Module 2: Sustainability 101: Corporate Social Responsibility
Module 3: Carbon Strategies
Module 4: Environmental Management Systems: EMS (ISO 14001)