Certified Talent Management Professional (CTMP)
With the increasing relevance of integrated talent management systems, it is critical that businesses develop an effective and holistic talent management system, one that is based on the company’s strategic directive and integrated with other HR roles and procedures. This course will help HR professionals understand what talent management systems are, how to use related tools, and how to create their own.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Create an integrated personnel management system that aligns with the company’s goals.
- Create competency frameworks to guide talent evaluation, acquisition, and growth.
- Assess talent potential using reliable methods and techniques.
- Train, develop, and coach your employees utilizing a variety of effective development strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of work experience in Talent Management
- To be certified as CTMP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
Module 1: Talent Strategy
Module 2: Talent Development & Engagement
Module 3: Talent Review & Succession
Module 4: Emerging Areas: Technology & Analytics