Certified Team Leader
Those who lead achieve high performance. Leaders must be able to engage their teams and aid them in achieving their objectives in today’s turbulent management climate. This training assists team leaders in developing the necessary leadership qualities. Leadership, communication, goal-setting, time management, and motivating abilities are all included.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Develop team members’ trust and rapport.
- Form an efficient and empowered team.
- Create an inspiring team atmosphere.
- Implement techniques to strengthen team bonds.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of work experience in a Team Lead Role
To be certified as Certified Team Leader, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers. Each exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions.
Candidate may be exempted to take the examination based on certain criteria.
Module 1: Team Building
Module 2: Leadership Skills
Module 3: Sustainable Strategies for Improving Team Relationships
Module 4: Team Leader’s Role in Managing Change