Certified Training and Development Professional
Professionals in training and development are constantly under pressure to provide superior training services. The demands of their employment can only be met if they have a thorough understanding of the major themes in the training field. Participants will gain practical skills for promoting training within their organizations, linking training to organizational goals, identifying training needs, and selecting internal trainers and external consultants.
Furthermore, the course focuses on several levels of training evaluation as well as the competencies that training professionals must possess.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Describe the strategic importance of training, focusing on how to connect training with strategy, promote training inside the organization, and collaborate with managers and supervisors.
- Develop acceptable approaches for assessing training needs
- Consider how to hire internal trainers and external consultants.
- Demonstrate the effectiveness of training at all levels of evaluation, from reaction to ROI
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of work experience in Training and Development
To be certified as Certified Training and Development Professional, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers. Each exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions.
Candidate may be exempted to take the examination based on certain criteria.
Module 1: Training, Development and Education
Module 2: Training Skills and Techniques
Module 3: Management Development
Module 4: Training for Diversity