Certified Travel Agent (CTA)
Travelers may now have access to a world of choices thanks to online booking, but it may be quite difficult to use. With the right training, you can work as a travel agent who organizes everything and gives your clients fascinating, affordable vacation options.
The immersive learning environment stimulates reflection, concentrates on contemporary real-life situations, and offers useful information to assist you in creating even better experiences for your consumers.
Certification Program Objectives:
- How to compute the cost of travel accommodations for clients using knowledge about travel costs, including fees, taxes, discounts, and other considerations.
- How to use a computer reservation system to produce or request tickets from a transportation provider, as well as to make reservations for lodging.
- How to schedule excursions for clients using computerized reservation systems (CRS).
- How to compare lodging, travel packages, tickets, and itineraries to see which is best for customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of work experience as a Travel Agent/Executive
- To be certified as CTA, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
Module 1: Cost computing of elements
Module 2: Computer reservation system
Module 3: Scheduling excursions
Module 4: Comparing packages