Certified Treasury Professional (CTP)
The Certified Treasury Professional designation is a mark of distinction in the finance industry and establishes the global standard.
Corporate treasury’s position is continuing to change from being solely operational to turning into a reliable strategic resource for business leaders throughout the corporation. The Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) credential is regarded as the gold standard in corporate treasury around the world and is used as a measure of expertise in the corporate finance industry. Professionals who hold the CTP certification have an advantage over colleagues in a competitive job market, receive higher pay, and gain a place at the strategic table.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Become knowledgeable about all the important subjects that will be included on the CTP exam that are essential for a treasury or corporate finance professional to succeed in their career.Find specific ways to improve the strategic value that your company’s treasury division provides.
- Identify steps you will take to strengthen your connections with banks, treasury technology and service suppliers, coworkers, and peers.
- To provide the treasury services your business needs to support strategic flexibility and business growth, align people, processes, and the appropriate technology.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of work experience as a Treasury Professional
- To be certified as CTP, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
Module 1: Money Marks & Capital Markets
Module 2: Working Capital Management
Module 3: Cash Forecasting
Module 4: Navigating the Road to Working Capital Optimization