Certified Venue Executive (CVE)
The capacity to manage a variety of events, including conferences, exhibits, product launches, congresses, conventions, weddings, sports, concerts, contests, and community and special events, is required of event venues.
When dealing with the wide range of stakeholders involved in staging events in venues, such as event organizers, associations, suppliers and contractors, athletes, performers, agents, caterers, retailers, the press, council and other public bodies, and of course, event attendees, excellent relationship management and communication skills are essential.
Your event experience will improve and your career chances in the sector will grow if you acquire valuable specialist venue management abilities.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Hiring managers in our business highly perceive a Certified Venue Executive as an upper level applicant.
- You must become proficient in all facets of venue management in order to earn your CVE.
- In a highly competitive industry, a CVE title reassures clients that they can trust you and your team to consistently execute exceptional events.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of work experience in Venue Management
- To be certified as CVE, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
Module 1: Destination Selection
Module 2: Budget Management & Cost Control
Module 3: Maximising Retail & Commercial Opportunities
Module 4: Key Elements of Risk assessments and H&S for venues