Certified Wealth Manager (CWM)
The Certified Wealth Manager (CWM) professional certification program is designed to provide comprehensive knowledge and skills to professionals in the field of wealth management. This program covers a wide range of topics, including investment strategies, risk management, retirement planning, wealth protection, and wealth transfer. The program aims to equip candidates with the knowledge and skills required to effectively manage the wealth of high-net-worth individuals and families.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Understanding the history and evolution of wealth management and the role of a wealth manager
- Developing knowledge of investment strategies and managing risk to maximize returns
- Understanding retirement planning and developing strategies to meet long-term goals
- Understanding the various risks associated with wealth and implementing wealth protection strategies
- Developing skills to effectively transfer wealth to the next generation while minimizing tax implications.
- To be certified as CWM, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
- Evolution of a Wealth Manager: My History, World, Experience, Clients, and Company
- Investments and Managing Risk
- Managing Your Retirement
- Wealth Protection: Facing a World of Risk
- Transferring Wealth and the Next Generation