Certified Wedding Coordinator (CWC)
The Certified Wedding Coordinator certification is a course that will teach you all the skills necessary to establish a prosperous career as a wedding planner in addition to how to arrange lovely weddings.
With on-the-job training, you can further your career and expand your network of opportunities, your body of work, and your contacts in the business.
Certification Program Objectives:
- Create service bundles that give you a competitive advantage in your neighborhood.
- Build up a library of business contracts, presentation aids, prices, and bundles.
- Understand the distinction between conventional and unconventional etiquette.
- Be familiar with company structures and set up a legitimate wedding planning business.
- possess the ability to find and work with wedding and special event clients.
- To advertise, publish, and use public relations to advance and expand your company.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of work experience as a Wedding Planner/Coordinator
- To be certified as CWC, student should take up a 1.5 hours exam at the designated examination centers.
- The qualifying exam would consist of 50 multiple choice questions, testing core certification modules.
- Professionals with relevant experience and other qualifying criteria may be exempted from the examination.
Module 1: Wedding Planning Fundamentals
Module 2: Consultations, Budgets & Proposals
Module 3: Flowers & Decor
Module 4: Working a Wedding